5 Carpal Tunnel Symptoms and How to Cure Them Forever…
Carpal tunnel has several key symptoms that cause problems for many adults. This condition occurs after repetitive motions and can lead to further problems if not treated properly. There are several ways to begin treating this condition. In order to learn how, it is important to understand the 5 carpal tunnel symptoms and how to cure them for good.
- Numbness and tingling is often the first symptom that people begin to notice. This may center on one area or spread up towards the arm. To combat this, gentle stretches are recommended on a daily basis to keep the area healthy. Special tools may be used, such as exercise bands, to help with stretching the wrist and hand.
- Stiffness in the joints on the affected side may occur after sleep. Adults may wake up feeling stiff and have sore joints. To help with this, a wrist guard or splint may be used during sleep. These will keep the area in proper position, preventing it from flexing in ways that can lead to stiffness.
- Fatigue commonly occurs in arms affected by carpal tunnel. To prevent this, frequent breaks should be taken. During these breaks, stretches or other tasks should be completed. This provides more variety for the muscles and prevents repetitive strain.
- Swelling is another frequent symptom to carpal tunnel. It may occur at joints or throughout the arm. One of the best ways to cure this is to use ice to reduce inflammation. A physician may recommend a combination of medication and exercise to reduce the underlying cause. By keeping the swelling down, the healing process can start. Combining this with exercises, designed to strengthen the area, can make a real difference for a long-term cure.
- Compression can occur on the median nerve due to excessive weight. For this reason, many who suffer from carpal tunnel are urged to shed excess weight. This can help alleviate the pressure areas on nerves and joints. Weight loss may need to be monitored by a physician if there are other health concerns to prevent further problems. For many, this can be the key to 5 carpal tunnel symptoms and how to cure them forever.
If you think you have carpal tunnel, fortunately there are MANY cures for it. Some all-natural solutions, some that require medication or even some dealing with surgery.
I caution you…before contemplating surgery, give the all-natural methods a shot. They work for a surprising number of people suffering from carpal tunnel. Most of the time it’s something that can be fixed pretty quickly.